Warning Contains: Caution: Using paper products improperly in a microwave or on stovetops could cause the paper to burn. Paper towels are not recommended for use in microwaves, conventional ovens or on stovetops. Follow precautions in microwave owner's manual. If fire starts, turn microwave off and leave door closed. To avoid danger of injury or suffocation, keep plastic packaging away from babies and children.
About the Producer Better Living Brands
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.